Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Lynchburg?
There's a popular perception that placing a home security sign next to your home’s entrance is all you need to ward off criminals. Essentially, a burglar is expected to view "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to only implement a home security sign in Lynchburg and not worry about an actual home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in Lynchburg. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Lynchburg instead of your alarm system.
While there is merit in showing off signage from esteemed residential security experts such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade all burglars. Instead, you're better off backing them up with real security measures. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Lynchburg.
Legitimize Your Lynchburg Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs may deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, you should try implementing some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be recorded by your camera as it might be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that covers primary entry points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of thieves will enter via your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your system will notify you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s true that a great deal of break-ins occur during the day when individuals are at the office, you also need to defend against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically next to your windows, doors, and garage will immediately shine a light on criminal activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will inform you when a person tries to engage your entry. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. These popular tools both can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A great home automation component, smart lighting can be customized to a schedule or turned on easily from your smartphone. They are intended to make it appear that you are present and help turn away thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Defense Plan
Why run the risk that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Lynchburg when you can have a complete home protection plan? Dial (434) 230-9263 or submit the form on this page to request assistance. You can choose from a number of packages at affordable monthly rates or customize your security exactly how you want it.