A Professionally Monitored Lynchburg Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Lynchburg monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Lynchburg?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Lynchburg flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Lynchburg flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Lynchburg Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Lynchburg flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Just call (434) 230-9263 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.