If you’re wondering about the most at-risk spots for a home invasion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are in the top two positions. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors are critical tools for home security systems in Lynchburg. Even though the technology has been utilized for decades, you might be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Whether you choose a straightforward approach or the most full-featured system, you’ll be glad to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your equipment being positioned properly.
Every window and door alarm sensor has two-piece magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the frame, and the other is connected right to the window or door. You close your door or window and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is armed and a door or window opens, the contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these newer devices have the ability to do a good deal more than just activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Lynchburg
At the forefront of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer a range of perks, such as the following:
- Sound the alarm: These components signal your high-pitched siren when an entry opens while your system is active.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s happening at your property when you’re not there? You can receive automatic notifications right to your mobile device when a device is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will be given a notification too. Your house will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your home’s smart devices to function together. You might have your lights turn on or have a camera to begin recording when a window or door sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to see who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature a slim design that harmonizes with any style of home. You even have the ability to install completely recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wired or wireless components depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your house will be better defended.
More functional than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Lynchburg are able to be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security System In Lynchburg
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in Lynchburg that elevate your safety and link directly to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we can do for you, call (434) 230-9263 or fill out the form below.